CZ Challenge 001
We all have choices and if you ever want to achieve the life or business you’ve always dreamed of, one thing is for sure, you’re going to have to sooner or later make the choice and take a risk (or two or three). It is absolutely necessary to take chances to achieve anything great in life, and yet here in China it really hits home to me how many are scared to take a risk, to take even that first even if small, initial leap.
So today’s challenge is to take a risk, step out of your comfort zone on daily basis and try something new. Find a moment in your day, every day, and dedicate it to taking a risk, no matter how small or how big.
– Talk to a stranger on the street.
– Speak up when you see something wrong.
– Ask for help no matter how hard it may be.
– Write down a goal and take one step towards it.
And while it may not feel like it in the moment and nothing is ever guaranteed, the benefits of taking these short sharp risks can truly enrich your life and make your business or career so much more rewarding.
Today’s Coaching Question
Ask yourself: What would my life be like if I did something that scared me each and every day?
Look out every week for our short sharp comfort zone challenges. Use them to challenge yourself and take that step into the unknown, strengthen your ability to step up and stand out. Need more? There are three ways I can help you when you’re ready:
- Download my gift, Dare To Thrive Guide especially for you, more great tips for those ready to thrive not just survive.
- Join me live on my fortnightly radio show Quantum Leap Your Life for thoughts on creating the life/business you deserve.
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest for daily tips, activities and ideas to expand your perspective and inspire.